Motion Capture and Movement Analysis are twin specialisms at Codamotion. We supply systems that measure, analyse and report on movement in a variety of different applications and environments, from routine clinical analysis to ground breaking research, from hospital gait lab to sports field to space station.
Based on a rich heritage of over thirty years serving the research community worldwide, Codamotion claims a degree of technical excellence second to none in its field.
Codamotion is a trading arm of Charnwood Dynamics Ltd. based in Rothley, near Leicester in the United Kingdom.
Find Out About Us
Site Users: Forum User Login
History: Read About the Company
Events: Where to meet us? Check now
Publications: Check out Motion Times
Facebook: Visit Us On Facebook
Codamotion is the only company to offer 3D Movement Analysis Systems that:
- Can be set up anywhere, even outdoors in bright light
- Require no calibration by users
- Show your results immediately
- Don't suffer from occlusions and never forget which marker is which
- Are so precise, you don't need to filter data or show 'average' results; just show what you actually measured!
- Can be broken down and rebuilt in a different place in a new configuration - in ten minutes!
- Come with the State-of-the-Art ODIN Software Suite
....And Video Systems with Force Vector overlay that offer:
- Easy Capture: One-touch recording of trials at 100 frames-per-second. Set up and align the whole system in minutes using no markers and no pre-preparation of the subject
- Easy Assessment: See frame-by-frame playback of any trial and true 3D force vector overlaid on any 2D video view. Identify, mark and annotate pre-defined events in the gait cycle
- Easy Reporting: Classify trials by multiple criteria to create an easily searchable database. Output captured data into predefined printable report templates, including key video frames, comments and kinematic data to create an auditable record.